What I Write



Click on Covers for Excerpts and More

5/07/2012

Visiting Other Worlds of Romance

Over my years as a writer I’ve always heard there is nothing like your 'first.' After having a first feature article, first national lecture, first non-fiction book and documentary, I have to admit it is a 'second' that has sent my pulse racing.

Dragon Destiny, my second fantasy novel, is the cause. Among the release events is a live radio interview with Linda Mooney on the Other Worlds of Romance program on Blog Talk Radio. If you missed the program, it's archived at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/other_worlds_of_romance/2012/05/08/helen-henderson-is-my-guest-author-on-may-7th.


PS - if you like the excerpt I read, the ebook is available from a variety of sites in either ebook or paperback. Click on the cover on the page banner for more excerpts, a free read of the first chapter, and a complete distribution list.

No comments:

Post a Comment