What I Write

6/25/2012

In the Author Spotlight - Carol McPhee

Sometimes fate decrees that given paths cross. My meeting with Carol McPhee, who is in the author spotlight over at One Woman's Write, was such an occasion. Although we haven't been in the same space and time (as in meeting in person), after several years close correspondence in several critique groups, I feel that if we passed each other on the street the connection would make recognition instantaneous.

You might wonder why I am giving notice to what some could consider competition. One reason is the sisterhood  (brotherhood for the opposite sex) and camaraderie that can develop between people who share a common passion. And in this case it is writing.

Also, Carol is not really competition. She works more in the romance and romantic suspense genre while my own writing, calls elsewhere.  Her latest two works are Shadowed Pursuit and Spirited Liaison. I'm still trying to figure out which of the two is my favorite. My novels are fantasies which is why I call myself a tour guide to the stars, the Old West, and to worlds of imagination.

Stop by the interview to see the woman behind the tagline, Strong, smart, sensuous heroines; heroes to die for.

Carol's works can be found online here.

Enjoy Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment