What I Write

8/13/2012

Out and About wit the Dames of Dialogue and an Empty Room

Ever wonder what goes through your favorite authors mind. The Dames of Dialogue graciously allowed me to chat about the trials and tribulations of authors at book signings. Join me at a fictional book signing where nobody came. If the above link doesn’t work, the posting is at http://damesofdialogue.wordpress.com/2012/08/13/what-if-nobody-comes-by-helen-henderson. Helen

PS - Stop by and read what other authors shared about their own experiences.

 

2 comments:

  1. Book signings, not my favourite thing to do, but I'm thrilled you'll be blogging about it. Any help is appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. Signing's aren't always fun, especially for introverts. The story I told the Dames of Dialogue was true, the identities changed to protect the innocent. lol. It was definitely a case of laughing instead of crying. Next month I'm doing a signing at the Unionville Winery's fall festival. One problem--the temptation to drink the profits before they're made.

      May all your signings be well attended and profitable. Helen

      Delete