A thirty-year alliance that aligned wolves and hunters has shattered.
Author: Melissa Snark
Genre: Urban Fantasy/Norse & Viking Folklore
Publisher: Nordic Lights Press
Buy Links: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00SP3AAJ0
Victoria Storm leads a few surviving members of her pack in a desperate flight. As the only surviving child of their leaders, the she-wolf inherited the role of Alpha. The violent deaths of her parents and the man she loved left her devastated, and the lives of her followers depend
on her decisions. Simple survival often conflicts with the demands of preserving her Norse heritage, so she must struggle to balance her duties as Freya's priestess and Odin's Valkyrie. When innocent children are abducted, she must set aside her differences and work with her worst
enemy to rescue them.
SPECIAL OFFER: A free ebook copy of Hunger Moon (Loki's Wolves Book 1) to new subscribers of my newsletter. Signup is here: http://eepurl.com/LteNP
About Melissa Snark:
* Melissa Snark is published with The Wild Rose Press & Nordic Lights Press.
* Her Loki's Wolves series includes VALKYRIE'S VENGEANCE, HUNGER MOON
AND BATTLE CRY.
* She lives in the San Francisco bay area with her husband, three
children and a glaring of cats.
* She blogs about books and writing on thesnarkology.com/.
* Visit her website at melissasnark.com/.
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/ Melissa_Snark
Amazon Author Page: http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B0076EEQIU