What I Write



Click on Covers for Excerpts and More

10/14/2016

Calling all Night Owls - Dragons Soar on Blog Talk Radio


Ever wonder what the author of that book you’re reading sounds like? Or the hidden secrets behind the story? You’ll have a chance to meet me in the virtual world of blog talk radio. I visited Linda Mooney on her program, Other Worlds of Romance. The best thing, they haven’t figured out how to transmit tomatoes through the internet yet. Yay. So I emerged unscathed.

Stop on by and listen to a live recording where I talk about and read an excerpt from Hatchling's Vengeance.


And if you haven't heard them, here's the links for all the programs on the Dragshi Chronicles.

Hatchling's Vengeance  Hatchling's Mate  Hatchlings Curse   Dragon Destiny

~till next time, Helen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment