What I Write

4/27/2017

I’ve Been Nominated for a RONE Award

I am honored to have two of the Dragshi Chronicles in the running for a prestigious RONE award.  

Hatchling's Mate in the science fiction - fantasy category.


And so is, Hatchling's Vengeance.



Voting for the science fiction-fantasy category takes place from May 1st to May 7th at www.indtale.com.

I would LOVE to be in the finals. This is my first ever nomination for any award! I’m humbled and honored to be included with all of the other talented authors whose books have been selected this year. (Best wishes to all!)

If you enjoyed either Hatchling's Mate or Hatchling's Vengeance I’d appreciate your vote very much.


PS -  You MUST be registered at www.indtale.com in order to vote. Once you register, if you haven’t already, click the verification link sent via email. Verification of registration is needed to be able to vote.

1 comment:

  1. Because of the number of entries you can vote for two books in the fantasy/sci fi category. I hope one is for Hatchling's Vengeance or Hatchling's Mate. I won't be greedy and ask for both.

    ReplyDelete