What I Write



Click on Covers for Excerpts and More

5/17/2012

Out and About - At Long and Short Reviews and a Visit with A Dragon

It’s been a busy week with release events for Dragon Destiny. I feel like I made the big-time with an interview at Long and Short Reviews. Leave a comment on the site to be entered in their monthly contest. A second interview, one where I asked the questions rather than answering them was unique. My planned interview was with Lord Branin. I knew I was in trouble with an amber dragon contacted me. Stop by the MFRW Blog to see what Llewlyn, Branin’s dragon soul twin, said about being a dragon and what he's learned from his human soul brother.

Helen Henderson
Stories that take you to the stars, the Old West, or worlds of imagination. The journey begins at helenhenderson-author.webs.com.

Dragon Destiny - For hundreds of years, dragshi lord Branin and his dragon soul twin Llewlyn searched for their intended mates. Lady Broch of Ky’Port, the firebrand leader of a band of raiders, vowed to marry the dragon lord, with or without his willing cooperation. Everything changed the day a wistful thought touched Branin’s.

Click on the cover in the top banner for excerpts and a full list of availability.

No comments:

Post a Comment