Join me at Bookstock 24. Meet and greet 60 local authors. Enjoy author talks and book signings, live music, choir performances, food trucks, face painting, and more. It promises to be a special time for the whole family, so we hope to see you all there!

Saturday, April 6, 2024 11a.m. – 3 p.m.
Benjamin L. Hooks Central Library, Memphis TN)
For more information - https://buff.ly/3v1shPt

12/20/2012

Five Stars, An Early Holiday Present

One of the holiday phrases I remember from my childhood was "Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Clause." (If you don't know the reference, look up the movie.) Well, this year what was told the young Virginia is true. I received an early Christmas present, my first five-star review. The surprise gift is on Dragon Destiny, the first in the Dragshi Chronicles courtesy of You Gotta Read Reviews .

Here’s a teaser of what the reviewer said:

Dragon Destiny is one of the best dragon shifter stories I have ever read. I cannot wait to see what happens to Stacia, Branin and the others in the next volume. Totally one You Gotta Read!

Go to http://yougottaread.com/review-dragon-destiny-by-helen-b-henderson/ for the full review. In the meantime I’m ‘Bursting’ with joy.

Happy Holidays and Good Reviews to All. Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment

By posting a comment on this site, you agree with the site's Privacy Policy on how your data is stored and handled.