What I Write



Click on Covers for Excerpts and More

7/11/2014

Tuesday's Titles - Paying It Forward

A philosophy I've always liked is to pay it forward. To work toward that goal, besides sharing tips and my experience as a writer, author, and editor, I've decided to start a new column. Tuesday's Titles will focus on new releases and almost new releases in a variety of genres. Some of the books I've read and/or reviewed, others I've shared a forum with their author. And some of the books and their creators are unknown but recommended by someone.

The posts may not always be on a Tuesday, but the hope is that the books will set off your week.

It started off with Refuge by Judy Gill, and In Time by Constance Walker. Coming up next, Undercover Trouble by Carol McPhee.

Till next time ~Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment