Join me at Bookstock 24. Meet and greet 60 local authors. Enjoy author talks and book signings, live music, choir performances, food trucks, face painting, and more. It promises to be a special time for the whole family, so we hope to see you all there!

Saturday, April 6, 2024 11a.m. – 3 p.m.
Benjamin L. Hooks Central Library, Memphis TN)
For more information - https://buff.ly/3v1shPt

1/29/2015

Out and About at the MFRW


I'm honored to be interviewed by my peers at the MFRW. Stop by to see what I dished on my background and to read an excerpt from Magic and Steel-Mt'wan Comraich, one of the legends of the dragshi.

MFRW Authors 
The full interview is here.


Till next time  ~ Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment

By posting a comment on this site, you agree with the site's Privacy Policy on how your data is stored and handled.