Join me at Bookstock 24. Meet and greet 60 local authors. Enjoy author talks and book signings, live music, choir performances, food trucks, face painting, and more. It promises to be a special time for the whole family, so we hope to see you all there!

Saturday, April 6, 2024 11a.m. – 3 p.m.
Benjamin L. Hooks Central Library, Memphis TN)
For more information - https://buff.ly/3v1shPt

3/10/2017

Guilty Pleasures - Food, Drink, and Luxury #MFRWauthor

As romance writers, pleasures, guilty or otherwise, are often part of the genre. Revealed are a few of those that have appeared in my book or my heart.

  1. Chocolate
  2. Chocolate Eclairs
  3. Chilled crustaceans. Ellspeth of Sea Falcon comments in Windmaster about her love of this delicacy found in her native seas of Nerelan. or myself, I love Gulf shrimp.
  4. Wine. An author's tastes can sometimes transfer to their characters and white wine is our favorite.
  5. Long soak in a hot tub. One fed by hot springs was captured in Windmaster Legacy. 
  6. Time to myself, no responsibilities, no duties, nothing but me on a dock watching the fireflies dance above the water
  7. Did I say time to myself? Quiet time...quiet time... quiet time.
Is there a guilty pleasure in your favorite book or really enjoyed yourself? Leave a comment below. And be sure to visit the other posts in the challenge for more "guilty pleasures."

~till next time, Helen


3 comments:

  1. Ah yes, another list that include CHOCOLATE! It's on my list too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quiet time - yes! Add in chocolate eclairs and that would be heaven.

    ReplyDelete

By posting a comment on this site, you agree with the site's Privacy Policy on how your data is stored and handled.