Join me at Bookstock 24. Meet and greet 60 local authors. Enjoy author talks and book signings, live music, choir performances, food trucks, face painting, and more. It promises to be a special time for the whole family, so we hope to see you all there!

Saturday, April 6, 2024 11a.m. – 3 p.m.
Benjamin L. Hooks Central Library, Memphis TN)
For more information - https://buff.ly/3v1shPt

7/13/2018

Creative Without Paper #mfrwauthor


Many of the prompts in the 52 weeks-52 posts challenge dare the participating authors to reveal something personal about themselves. This week's topic is "Creative Outlets I Enjoy." This post is going to be short. One reason is that a post in last year's challenge was hobbies which, over the years, has been my main creative outlet. Another outlet, has been teaching. Whether museum protocols or writing craft, developing the material could be considered a creative effort.


That said, at this time and place my main creative outlet is writing. Rather than highlighting my covers (the really gorgeous ones I can't claim ownership of), or of my books (in an effort to ask for reviews), I'm going to do a photo array of some of the creative things I've done.


Photography - Needlepoint - Painting - 


Leave a comment if you will. And be sure to check out the posts of the other authors who have challenged themselves to reveal their inner selves and their writing lives.

~till next time, Helen



No comments:

Post a Comment

By posting a comment on this site, you agree with the site's Privacy Policy on how your data is stored and handled.